Are you looking for a challenging job in the gaming industry in an attractive work environment? Do you want to use your creativity and artistic talent to create games that will be played by people all over the world? Then contribute to the success story of HandyGames™ and take the opportunity to work for one of Germany’s top game developers and publishers! We are looking for a 3D Character Animator (f/m/d) for our headquarters in Giebelstadt.
For our current in-house game project, which is set in a gothic-inspired science fiction world with a story and combat focus, we are looking for a talented 3D Character Animator. You will work closely with artists, game designers, and programmers to bring our game ideas to life.
Within the game project you will mainly work with the following programs:
- Blender or similar 3D software
- Unity 3D
Join us and create next-gen content for PS5, Xbox Series X, PC and co.
What we are looking for
- You have experience with 3D software such as Maya, 3D Studio Max or Blender, and the game engine Unity.
- You have excellent skills in 3D character and creature animation and can develop these further together with the team and adapt them to the needs of the game.
- You have a good sense of timing and exciting, lively, and dynamic movements.
- You have 3D knowledge in the areas of rigging and skinning and may have gained some experience in combat animation.
- You are proficient in keyframe animation but are also capable of processing and adapting motion capture data effectively.
- You convince with self-motivation, a sense of responsibility, a clean way of working, and the desire to develop yourself further with us.
- You have very good written and spoken German and English skills.
HandyGames™ offers you
- 40 hours per week thanks to Scrum
- Flexible working hours
- 30 days of paid vacation
- A short and quick decision-making process due to flat hierarchies
- The opportunity to work with a team of experienced professionals
- Modern workplaces with state-of-the-art technology
- Opportunities for further training
- We support our foreign language employees with offered language courses in German
- Amazing colleagues
- In-house gym
- Company apartment on request
- EV charging station
- Free drinks, snacks, and fruit
- ...and much more