A Rat’s Quest
Mat is a young male rat that lives in a rat burrow in the abandoned wine cellar of an ample foursquare American house, together with other rats. He loves Nat, a small female mouse kept as a pet, who lives at the very top of said house. Being from different worlds, they plot a plan to escape to “the outside” together. His overconfidence puts them in peril’s way, incarnated by “The Claw”, a feral feline.
Mat must make his way back home to her, overcoming a journey across woodlands, caves, and swamps, defying overwhelming danger of a winged, poisonous and scale-bond variety. With a rivet for a sword, a button for a shield and rusty nails as throwing daggers, Mat will brave a world to which he is unwelcome, to return to Nat.
- Unique Perspective: Explore a human world through the perspective of a small rat
- Moving Story: Experience a story about love, friendship and keeping promises in three acts
- Rat Mode: Climb, jump, crawl, slither and sneak like a rodent
- Hybrid Gameplay: Feel the narrowness in walls and under the floor by a switching side and top down perspective
- Full Immersion: Compasses are for humans. Make your own path!
- Tough as Nails: No armor, no ordinance drops. Use the world and your wits to overcome overwhelming danger
- A Rat’s Evolution: Gather gadgets and “add-ons” for surviving the adventure
- Quests and Choices: Solve small riddles and quests in different ways
- Classic Architecture: Relive the American Foursquare style that was popular in the beginning of the 20th century