Based in Giebelstadt, Germany
April 20, 2000
Press / Buisness contact:
1941 Frozen Front
1942 Pacific Front
1943 Deadly Desert
1944 Burning Bridges
Aces of the Luftwaffe
Aces of the Luftwaffe – Squadron
Clouds & Sheep
Clouds & Sheep 2
Devils & Demons
Devil and the Fairy
Dynamite Fishing World Games
Epic Battle Dude
Farm Invasion USA
Guns ‘n’ Glory
Guns ‘n’ Glory Heroes
Guns ‘n’ Glory Heroes Wear
Guns ‘n’ Glory WW2
Guns ‘n’ Glory Zombies
Hidden Temple – Adventure
I Slay Zombies
Kitty My Fitness Cat
Max My Fitness Dog
My Fitness Maze
My Fitness Racer
Ninja Hero Cats
Panzer Panic VR
Photo Party Puzzle
Remote Effects Pro
Save the Pupies
Stage Dive Legends
Stunt Kite Masters VR
Super Party Sports: Football
Super Party Sports: Football – Wear
Vegas Fruit Slots
…and many more
i_Park Klingholz 13
+49 (0) 9334 9757 – 0
HandyGames™ is a THQ Nordic family member and operates as an international publisher for small and mid-sized projects and developers for a worldwide audience.
Platforms: iOS, Android, Tizen, Xbox One, Playstation 4, Nintendo Switch, PC, Microsoft Windows, Mac
The focus lies on creating and publishing games for next gen consoles like Microsoft Xbox One, Nintendo Switch and Sony PS4 as well as games for Steam and many other PC gaming distribution channels. HandyGames™ produces titles for new innovative gaming platforms, for example VR (Virtual Reality) on Oculus Rift, HTC Vive and Samsung Gear VR, but also offers games of all kind of genres for Android smartphones and tablets, Apple iPhones, iPads and many other mobile and smart devices.
As a games company and that is truly passionate about gaming, we always strive for gameplay innovation. We received the German Developer Award as “Best German Game Studio” in 2015 and produced and published award-winning games of virtually every video gaming genre imaginable for a diverse range of audiences and gameplay styles. One example is “Townsmen VR” which was awarded with the German Games Award 2018 in the category “Best Game Design”.
Located in beautiful Giebelstadt in the north of Bavaria and close to the university city of Würzburg, HandyGames™ is a proud part of the German and European gaming scene.
Ever-changing and steadily improving technologies are part of our everyday life in this business and we at HandyGames™ take pride in trying to be on the forefront of the latest innovations in this field. We love being on new platforms, trying out new concepts and setting standards along the way.
This passion for progress and the opportunities it offers continues to reinforce our strong belief in supporting innovative technologies like the nintendo Switch. We have also been among the first developers who offer Virtual Reality games to new platforms such as Oculus Rift, HTC Vive or Samsung Gear VR.
Awards & Recognition
- XRC – Next Reality Contest (2017) // Winner in the category Interactive Entertainment for Townsmen VR
- German Game Developer Awards (2015) // Best Mobile Game for Clouds & Sheep 2
- German Game Developer Awards (2015) // Social Commitment Award
- German Game Developer Awards (2015) // Best German Game Studio for HandyGames
- “Making Games” German Developer of the year (2014) // 4th Place for HandyGames
- German Game Developer Awards (2014) // best game in the category ‘innovation’ for Aces of the Luftwaffe
- Opera Top Apps Awards (2013) // 2nd Place in the category “Games: Action” for Aces of the Luftwaffe
- Tizen App Challenge (2013) // Honorable mention and a prize of $ 40,000 for our game Stage Dive Legends
- Samsung Smart App Challenge (2013) // 2nd prize for Clouds & Sheep – Chord Edition!
- Samsung Smart App Challenge (2011) // 1st prize ($ 100,000) for Guns ‘n’ Glory WW2
Thank you for visiting www.handy-games.com! For general requests about press material, like the HandyGames™ company logo or informational texts, please use the form below to send us a message with your request. Make sure to use a meaningful subject line for a quick response. We look forward to helping you as soon as possible.