Are you looking for a challenging job in the gaming industry in an attractive work environment? Have you already acquired experience in working with Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere and After Effects and have you already gained expertise in social media marketing? Then contribute to the success story of HandyGames™ and take the opportunity to work for one of Germany’s top game developers! We are looking for a Media Designer (f/m/d) with strong social media skills for our headquarters in Giebelstadt, Germany.
- Please do not send packaged files (ZIP/RAR/etc.). We will only accept PDF files or a portfolio link. Thank you.
As part of our marketing team, you will be responsible for the design and realization of classic print advertising as well as the coordination and implementation of our online projects and video projects. Your tasks will also include social media marketing and maintaining our Facebook fanpages. Since writing texts (e.g. texts for our website, press releases and product descriptions for different app stores) will be a part of your responsibilities too, a very good command of English, both spoken and written, is absolutely necessary for this position.
What we are looking for
- You have completed professional training as a digital media designer or completed studies with the focus on graphic design or communication design.
- You have gained experience in social media marketing and social media monitoring.
- Ideally, you have also gained practical experience in video editing with
- Adobe Premiere Pro and Adobe After Effects.
- You have strong communication skills and enjoy working in a team.
- You are proficient in both German and English.
HandyGames™ offers you
- 40 hours per week thanks to Scrum
- Flexible working hours
- 30 days of paid vacation
- A short and quick decision-making process due to flat hierarchies
- The opportunity to work with a team of experienced professional
- Modern workplaces with state-of-the-art technology
- Further training opportunities
- Amazing colleagues
- ...and much more
Want to join our team?
If you are interested in working with some of the best professionals in the gaming industry, please send us your application via e-mail. We would love to hear from you right away. Please apply with a complete set of application documents. This means that your application should include a cover letter, your CV and copies of your latest letters of reference, leaving certificates, certificates of employment and other certifications. We are also interested in knowing when you are ready to start your dream job and what your desired salary is.