You want to show full commitment to a job in the most amazing of all industries? You want to be part of our crazy ideas and finally see your name in the game credits? You can think outside of the box, you love being creative and always have an eye for new motifs and cool designs? You love Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, and are always up to date with what’s going on in the big world of social media?
Then contribute to the success of HandyGames and seize your chance to be part of the growth of a German publisher! We are looking for a Media Designer (f/m/d) with strong skills in social media at our headquarters in Giebelstadt.
- Social media marketing support
- Planning and designing advertising material for digital & print
- Image and video editing for social media and our games
- Maintaining our social media channels
- Creative marketing management of our games
- Analyzing and observing the games market
- Creative support in the implementation of new layouts and marketing campaigns
What we are looking for
- You have completed professional training as a digital media designer or completed studies with a focus on graphic design or communication design.
- You are experienced with Adobe programs such as Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Premiere Pro and After Effects
- You have gained experience in social media marketing and social media monitoring.
- You have strong communication skills and enjoy working in a team.
- You have a creative mind and like to take responsibility
- You are proficient in both German and English.
HandyGames™ offers you
- 40 hours per week thanks to Scrum
- Flexible working hours
- 30 days of paid vacation
- A short and quick decision-making process due to flat hierarchies
- The opportunity to work with a team of experienced professional
- Modern workplaces with state-of-the-art technology
- Further training opportunities
- We support our foreign language employees with offered language courses in German
- Amazing colleagues
- Free drinks, snacks and fruit
- ...and much more