Are you looking for a challenging job in the games industry and an attractive work environment? Do you want to use your creativity and artistic talent to create games that are played by people all over the world? Then contribute to the success of HandyGames™ and take the chance to work for one of the most successful German game developers and publishers! As a dynamic and growing company with an international team, we are looking for a part-time HR Assistant (f/m/d) for our headquarters in Giebelstadt.
As part of our HR team, you will be jointly responsible for the management and care of our staff.
This includes, among others, the following tasks:
- Maintenance of personnel files and personnel master data
- Preparation and placement of job advertisements (especially international)
- Supervision of applicant management (in particular applicant correspondence, organization of job interviews in German and English, rejections)
- Maintenance and evaluation of the time recording system
- Registration and certification
- Preparatory work for payroll accounting
What we are looking for
- You have some experience in personnel administration.
- As a team player, you are open-minded and can integrate well into a team.
- You have strong communication skills and a high degree of reliability.
- You convince with self-motivation, a sense of responsibility, and the desire to develop with us and to familiarize yourself with new tasks.
- You have a very good command of German and English – other languages are an advantage.
HandyGames™ offers you
- Flexible working hours
- 30 days paid vacation
- A short and quick decision-making process thanks to flat hierarchies
- The opportunity to work with a team of experienced professionals
- Modern workstations equipped with the latest technology
- Opportunities for further training
- Amazing colleagues
- In-house gym
- Free drinks, snacks, and fruit
- ... and much more!