Are you looking for a challenging job in the gaming industry in an attractive work environment? Do you want to use your creativity and artistic talent to create games that will be played by people all over the world? Then contribute to the success story of HandyGames™ and take the opportunity to work for one of Germany’s top game developers and publishers! We are looking for a Game Artist (f/m/d) with creative ideas that differ from the conventional way of thinking.
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Illustrator
- Unity 2D/3D
- Unreal Engine
What we are looking for
- You have gained experience in concept design and character design.
- You enjoy working with a graphic tablet.
- You have a basic knowledge of 3D modeling, rigging as well as texturing.
- You should convince us with your clean and reliable way of working.
- Gaming experience is a must.
- Professional experience in game development is a plus.
HandyGames™ offers you
- 40 hours per week thanks to Scrum
- Flexible working hours
- 30 days of paid vacation
- A short and quick decision-making process due to flat hierarchies
- The opportunity to work with a team of experienced professional
- Modern workplaces with state-of-the-art technology
- Further training opportunities
- We support our foreign language employees with offered language courses in German
- Amazing colleagues
- Free drinks, snacks and fruit
- ...and much more