Are you looking for a challenging job in the gaming industry in an attractive work environment? Are you goal-oriented, a strong team player and interested in becoming part of an international team of professionals? Then contribute to the success story of HandyGames™ and take the opportunity to work for one of Germany’s top game developers! We are looking for a Framework Developer (f/m/d) with strong C++, C# and Java development skills for our headquarters in Giebelstadt, Germany.
- Please do not send packaged files (ZIP/RAR/etc.). We will only accept PDF files or a portfolio link. Thank you.
- C# / C++
- cocos 2d-x
- Unity 2D/3D
You will be responsible for porting our games to new platforms and operating systems and programming new in-house tools for technical support and in order to speed up the development process.
What we are looking for
- You have a passion for games and are willing to deepen your knowledge of games development. You are familiar with relevant technologies and operating systems (iOS, Android, PlayStation 4, XBox or Nintendo Switch).
- You have experience with development in C++, C# or Java (including C++/CX and JNI).
- Ideally, you have already gained practical experience in the field of games development.
- You should enjoy working in a Scrum team.
- You are proficient in both German and English.
HandyGames™ offers you
- 40 hours per week thanks to Scrum
- Flexible working hours
- 30 days of paid vacation
- A short and quick decision-making process due to flat hierarchies
- The opportunity to work with a team of experienced professional
- Modern workplaces with state-of-the-art technology
- Further training opportunities
- Amazing colleagues
- ...and much more
Want to join our team?
If you are interested in working with some of the best professionals in the gaming industry, please send us your application via e-mail. We would love to hear from you right away. Please apply with a complete set of application documents. This means that your application should include a cover letter, your CV and copies of your latest letters of reference, leaving certificates, certificates of employment and other certifications. We are also interested in knowing when you are ready to start your dream job and what your desired salary is.