Are you looking for a challenging job in the games industry in an attractive work environment? Are you goal-oriented, a real team player and interested in becoming part of an international team of professionals? Then contribute to the success of HandyGames ™ and take the chance to work for one of the most successful German game developers and publishers! We are looking for a full-time or part-time administrative assistant (f/m/d) for our head office in Giebelstadt.
As a member of our finance and administrative department, you will work in our team in particular on the monthly financial accounting.
- Processing of incoming and outgoing invoices
- Assistance in the quarterly and annual financial statements
- Preparation and monitoring of payment transactions
- Management and billing of partners using software tools
- General office and administrative activities
What we are looking for
- You have in-depth knowledge of accounting, knowledge of Navision is expressly desired.
- You have already worked in the general accounting of a company or in a tax office.
- You have strong communication skills and team spirit.
- You should enjoy working in a Scrum team.
- You have a good command of German and English – other languages are an advantage.
HandyGames™ offers you
- 40 hours per week thanks to Scrum
- Flexible working hours
- 30 days of paid vacation
- A short and quick decision-making process due to flat hierarchies
- The opportunity to work with a team of experienced professional
- Modern workplaces with state-of-the-art technology
- Further training opportunities
- We support our foreign language employees with offered language courses in German
- Amazing colleagues
- Free drinks, snacks and fruit
- ...and much more