Are you looking for a challenging job in the gaming industry in an attractive work environment? Are you goal-oriented, a strong team player and interested in becoming part of an international team of professionals? Then contribute to the success story of HandyGames™ and take the opportunity to work for one of Germany’s top game developers and publishers! We are looking for a Game Programmer (f/m/d) with strong development skills for our headquarters in Giebelstadt, Germany.
As a member of one of our Scrum teams, you will be responsible for the implementation of our game ideas into code. Within the framework of our different game projects, you will have to work with the following coding languages and programs:
- C# / C++
- Unity 2D/3D
- Unreal Engine
What we are looking for
- You have a passion for games and are willing to deepen your knowledge of games development. You are familiar with relevant technologies and operating systems (iOS, Android, PlayStation 4, XBox or Nintendo Switch).
- Ideally, you have already gained practical experience in working with 2D/3D graphics and animations.
- You have strong communication skills and enjoy teamwork.
- You should enjoy working in a Scrum team.
- You are proficient in both German and English.
HandyGames™ offers you
- 40 hours per week thanks to Scrum
- Flexible working hours
- 30 days of paid vacation
- A short and quick decision-making process due to flat hierarchies
- The opportunity to work with a team of experienced professional
- Modern workplaces with state-of-the-art technology
- Further training opportunities
- Amazing colleagues
- ...and much more